Thursday, June 12, 2008

Belifal to supply jammer to New Zealand police : Mango time in our office

Belifal MD Kumaar Thakkar ( corner , blue shirt ) with some team members

Upper >Belifal MD Kumaar Thakkar ( first left , blue shirt ) with some two senior manager Rahul Thakar ( middle) and Ganesh Rahate ( right last )
Below> some members of the team
I received a call from my bank in morning informing me that there was an inward dollar remittance from New Zealand police . It gave me a wow feeling. It is not because of the money, but simply , due the fact that our Indian company is able to offer a solution and served the police in New Zealand.

We always celebrate such happenings with sweets or vadpaos . This is a special and we decided to get fresh Alphonso mangoes for our entire team though it is last of the mango season.
It keep us charged. We enjoyed it a lot . After all, the credit goes to the team, Without them, what can I do ?



1 comment:

Loknath Swain said...

I am staying near IIT Bombay area.
As I am alone and mother-brother stay in Orissa, what would have I done with so much mangoes ? I shared it with my friends in IITBombay. Today I got a SMS :- THANX FOR MANGOES. REALLY GOOD.

I really enjoy the mango time !